WORKFLOW MAIL PROBLEM

Parag Joshi parag at sra3s.com
Mon Oct 13 13:04:55 EDT 2003

Hi Werner,

Such error generally occurs when call to SAPConnect SMTP node fails.

Please check few things:

1) Check if SMTP Node in SCOT is working fine, test RFC connection.

2) Check if the sender email address has been assigned to our global famo=
us
user William Frederick Batch(WF-Batch) in user SU01.

3) Manually try to send email to from SO01, make sure you have assinged
yourself a sender address in SU01.

Hope this helps, let us know the results.

Regards,
Parag Joshi.
SAP Workflow Consultant.

TEM.