Trigger workflow for billing documents

Michelle Molthan Michelle.Molthan at unilever.com
Mon Oct 13 11:59:24 EDT 2003

Does anyone know why there are existing events in BF34 that are never
called?
I've tried to use 00001050 to trigger a workflow for billing documents -
but I can only retrieve Accounting Document information because the commit
for the billing document has yet to occur.  It looks like the event for
501009 might work for the billing document, but it's never called.
Should I put a manual trigger for the event in a user exit for the billing
document, and then check for the document's existence in the workflow?  OR
should I use the invoice trigger 1050, and just send the referenced
billing document number, then select the billing information from the
database in the workflow?

Michelle
Unilever Corporation
920-497-6335