Triggering events

Maorriyan Santoso msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Tue Oct 7 23:09:31 EDT 2003

Good day all,
I have requirement to make workflow for PR approval. But this PR is made =
from MRP process. I'm trying to run event trace to know whether this =
process is generate certain event. But when I display the event trace, =
it doesn't generate anything.The result is empty. I'm wondering why this =
could be happen. When I try to make manual PR instead from MRP process, =
the event is triggering. Is it possible to make workflow without any =
triggering event? Sound a stupid question..I have posted to OSS but =
doesn't get satify answer.
=20
Regards,

*- Maorriyan