Help on terminating events

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Oct 7 22:47:56 EDT 2003

Hi Irene,
Try looking at the standard workflow WS00000038 for an example on how they use the significantlychanged event.
Alternatively you can either:
* use a fork at the start of your workflow to on one side run your process and on the other wait for terminating events
- i.e. if you want to close the current workflow if that event occurs
* add the event as a terminating event of the affected task - i.e. if you just want to close the current work item if that event occurs

For WAS systems such as R/3 4.7 you can also define terminating events in the Basic Data section of the workflow.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book