Issues with SELFITEM-PRINTTASKDESCRBATCH

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Oct 6 09:52:51 EDT 2003

Fixed the No Admin found. (Brain slip on my part! Should of had the users do it in their own inbox)
The other issues it the big one. Does not print behind the seine and keep the decision task in the foreground.
Some times the functionality works, then it just stops working.

>>> i021090 at naver.com 10.6.2003 12:42:39 AM >>>
Hi Rick,

It may be working if you execute "Environment - Workflow settings - Refresh orgnizational environment" from the Business Workplace.

Regards,
Chris Kim

<-----     ----->
>     : Rick Sample <Rick.Sample at gbe.com>
>     : <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
>   :
>   : 2003-10-03 22:46
>   : Issues with SELFITEM-PRINTTASKDESCRBATCH

4.6C
I have a decision task with Approve / Reject / Print.

For the Print option, it calls the next Task which is a
SELFITEM-PRINTTASKDESCRBATCH. I have Advance with Dialog checked.
Both tasks, the decision task and print task are General Tasks with Agents
defined by Role res. If it does not find the agent I have it set to Terminate if role
res fails. These are in a loop.

Now,
In Dev the user clicks the Print option and sends correctly to the defined printer.
It keeps the decision task on the screen like I would expect it to. i.e the user
does not have to go back into the inbox and reopen the task for the Approve / reject.

But I am experiencing issues in production. The user selects the print option and
then it disappears from the inbox and stuck with No Administrator found.
I am getting security to apply a role to the tasks in question, but I don't understand why
it is working in dev and Qa but intermittently fails in prod.

Any know issues or suggestions?

Thanks
Rick