Do Events buffer object data?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Oct 3 06:22:07 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I've encountered a somewhat odd behaviour on a 4.6c system when using the event queue. A test sequence which I can reproduce is as follows:

A CREATED event is raised and passed into the event queue.
The object is changed or deleted so that the start conditions should now fail.
I raise another CREATED event directly via SWUE
This one fails on start condition
Later, the original event gets delivered off the queue.
The start condition evaluates the old values and workflow is triggered

My next step is probably to write my own check FM, but I thought I'd share that with the list, and perhaps even gain some insight from anyone who has encountered similar oddities...

Cheers
Mike