Maintenance Order - BUS2007. PURCHASEORDERCHANGE

sap_tech@sympatico.ca sap_tech at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 28 10:16:28 EST 2003

Hi every-one

I'm having a problem with the triggering of the PURCHASEORDERCHANGE event of BUS2007 when an external operation is deleted from the maintenance order. According to SAP help, the event is supposed to happen - see relevant extract below.

* An external material item or an external service operation has been deleted.

I have checked in SWEL, absolutely no event is triggered when this happens. The system does pop up a warning stating that the operation is linked to a purchase order. After a confirmation the entry is deleted - nothing is broadcast to the system.

I've looked on the OSS and checked the WUG archives, but could find nothing relevant.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jose Burgman