Update: MAJOR SECURITY RISK (Re: RSWUWFML - with attachment t o la unch user's SAP inbox)

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Nov 26 19:48:14 EST 2003

Don't try this at home.  hee hee hee hee ;-)
Sound advise.
If someone does try it, please keep the list informed so we can all laugh.

On a more serious note.
I still missed the jump from shortcut to URL file://cmd.exe

Why are we doing file://cmd.exe ?

I still don't understand why attachments don't work ?
I also don't believe there is a justification for including user id and Password.

Can someone explain that to me ?

regards
Phil Soady
Senior Consultant - Business Technologies
Professional Services
SAP Australia
Level 1, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney 2060, Australia.
M   +61 412 213 079
E   phil.soady at sap.com