RSWUWFML - with attachment to launch user's SAP inbox

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.ibm.com
Tue Nov 25 11:59:36 EST 2003

Ramki,

Thanks for the reply, however this won't/doesn't work because the URL then
has spaces in which the browser doesn't like.

Kind regards,
Nicholas Brand

                      Workflow99 at aol.com
                      Sent by: SAP               To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      Workflow                   cc:
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV        Subject:  Re: RSWUWFML - with attachment to launch user's SAP inbox
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      25-11-03 13:53
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Nichloas,

Try making the URL exactly what you pasted into the DOS prompt. (Remove the
file:///cmd.exe and the quotes)

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer, USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 11/25/2003 8:02:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,