Actual Agent in WI container missing for forwarded work items

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 14:43:59 EST 2003

We are on Release 6.20

In some of our workflows, the executor of the first dialog work item becomes
the agent for further dialog steps. We assign this by saving the
_wi_actual_agent variable to WF container. We find that for all forwarded work items, the
user id part of the _wi_actualagent (in the WI container) is blank (The first
two characters 'US' are populated). Has anyone experienced anything like this
before? The ExecutedByUser object attribute of the Workitem object does get
populated correctly.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer, USCBP.