Starts a WF with a new CREATED event

_RoNnY g_sleevs at yahoo.com.br
Mon Nov 24 05:39:55 EST 2003

Hi, i've already tried to trace the event, but for
some reason it's not being raised. Another thing, when
i try create a modify event by the wizard i got the
follow message:
"You want to create an event linkage for a business
object type with a
change document object. However, no compatible change
document object is
available for the specified business object type."

But i've already created a change document for my
object at the transactions SCDO and SWED.
Thank you,
_Ronaldo