Workflow and call to external database

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Sun Nov 23 21:49:26 EST 2003

Further info:

We checked the application log (tcode SLG1 / SM21) and found that
something didn't work during the connection and the program was aborted;
when that happened the workflow kept 'In Process' and the method kept
trying to re-connect the remote database.

The log says that  'Access to the database system has returned an SQL code
indicating that the operation could not be performed correctly by the
database system."

I don't know if there is a way to let the method know that this happened?

Anyway, it is working now but I am a bit concerned on how to prevent that
to happen?

Cheers

Cristiana

----- Forwarded by Cristiana D'Agosto/Australia/IBM on 24/11/2003 01:37 PM