RSWUWFML job

Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLENDALE,BIS - SAP Workflow rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com
Fri Nov 21 16:02:09 EST 2003

Mike,
We are using three variants(diff tasks) for Material workflow, PO Approval
workflow and Invoice Approval workflow to send notification to SAP office
inbox. Using automatic forwarding, we are routing the SAP office message to
outlook. RSWUWFML job was running for the past two and half years with out
any issues.
Only some of the users saying that(on 11/20/03) they got the outlook
notification, but when they went back into their SAP Inbox for the work
items , they didn't find anything.
I have noticed one more thing when I am looking at the SAP Office message in
my inbox. THe recipient name on the SAP office message showing as different
user name instead of my name when I received in my inbox. Is this causing
the problem.
We are on 4.0B. We didn't noticed any issue today. It only happened
yesterday. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ram

Variant:
Job Suffix: 2