Confirm end of processing step in work item

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Nov 21 08:37:04 EST 2003

Hi Shayam,
Your understanding is quite correct, but are you sure about your
requirements? Do you really need to confirm completing a decision step?
Either someone makes a decision or they don't. If the user decides not to
decide after executing the WI, they can always cancel at that point.

The other alternative is to include the decision in a loop with a second
decision instead of the confirm end flag. A decision confirming the
decision if you like.

HTH,
Cheers
Mike