SAP-WUG Web-Based Archive is now available !!!

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Nov 21 08:36:29 EST 2003

Great! Thanks for this.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

"Susan R. Keohan" wrote:

> Hello SAP-WUG Subscribers,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I can inform you that there is now a web-based archive of the SAP-WUG
> postings available at www.wugarchive.com.  This site is sponsored by 3I Consulting Group, and a
> great deal of time and effort has gone into the collection of SAP-WUG messages and the masking of
> email addresses (for anti-spamming purposes).  I am sure that you will find this site useful in your
> workflow development efforts.
>
> Having said that, of course, this is not an endorsement (or not) of 3I Consulting or their products,
> or indeed of any other company offering an archive of the SAP-WUG Listserv.  They are providing this
> site as a service to the Workflow community.
>
> Happy Workflowing!
> --
> Susan R. Keohan
> SAP Workflow Developer
> MIT Lincoln Laboratory
> 244 Wood Street
> LI-200
> Lexington, MA. 02420
> 781-981-3561
> keohan at ll.mit.edu
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.