RSWUWFML job

Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLENDALE,BIS - SAP Workflow rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com
Thu Nov 20 15:06:25 EST 2003

Hi All,
We are running RSWUWFML job for the past two years to send outlook
notification when the user have new workitems waiting in their inbox.
Following is the variant we used to run this job. We don't have any issues
until 11/19/03.
We got an issue today morning that users are complaining about they received
a outlook notification. When they looked in their SAP inbox for the work
items, they found nothing. We didn't change the program or the variant. Also
checked with the Basis to make sure nothing has changed last night. Your
help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ram

Variant: