SAP-WUG Web-Based Archive is now available !!!

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Wed Nov 19 11:58:29 EST 2003

Hello SAP-WUG Subscribers,

It is with great pleasure that I can inform you that there is now a web-based archive of the SAP-WUG
postings available at www.wugarchive.com.  This site is sponsored by 3I Consulting Group, and a
great deal of time and effort has gone into the collection of SAP-WUG messages and the masking of
email addresses (for anti-spamming purposes).  I am sure that you will find this site useful in your
workflow development efforts.

Having said that, of course, this is not an endorsement (or not) of 3I Consulting or their products,
or indeed of any other company offering an archive of the SAP-WUG Listserv.  They are providing this
site as a service to the Workflow community.

Happy Workflowing!
--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer