Workflow Deadline Monitoring Question

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Nov 19 07:16:32 EST 2003

Hi,
Check that your monitoring is configured for periodic deadline monitoring
(as opposed to as-needed). Non-periodic causes WI's to check and schedule
deadline jobs. In other words, if an item is created and it sees that no
job is scheduled before it's deadline, it will schedule it unless the
'periodic monitoring' is set.
Cheers
Mike