Decision step with terminating events

ezra saarell at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 19 02:59:20 EST 2003

Hello,
I am trying to create a decision step, which is upposed to let the user approve or reject a project,
The actual approvement or rejection is made by activating a user status using ABAP in the background,
The problem occurs if the user decides to manually active this status using the R/3 transaction rather than executing the workitem,
this causes the workflow not to continue until the user executes the workitem and actually "REAPPROVE" the project.

How can I bypass this problem ? I have tried to create a terminating event to the decision step, but for some reason I am unable to do so.
Does anyone have any Idea for such an implementaion ?

Thank you,
Elad Saar.