Transport of Agent Assignment

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 17 21:36:10 EST 2003

Steve,
Transaction OOTR allows you to maintain table T77TR which
should apply to all HR org plan distribution techniques.

You need to enter:
* Object type e.g. O for org unit, S for position
* Infotype e.g. 1001 for any org plan relationship
* Subtype e.g. A008 is the holder subtype for 1001 - 1001 subtypes are
based on the evaluation path code for the relationship defined.

Jocelyn