EDI Settings and partner profiles transports

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 21:00:56 EST 2003

Hello all,

Can some one help me urgent for the following issues.

One of my basis member did client export from PRD to
DEV for customizations and in the target client the
EDI settings like WE20 (partner profiles) and PPOME
(Organizational plans)..etc related to EDI settings
are all lost in target client.

I know I did this kind of mistake in 1 year ago and
all the source clients EDI settings are disapeared
when we did import of customizations. I am sure there
is a rel. note talks about EDI tables the attributes
types, which are not possible to import through client
export/import process.

Do you any solution to get these configurations(other
than DB restore again, i did this one time). We have 2
clients in DEV and one client(300) has these settings
and other client (100) effected was build with client
import of PRD with customizations. I think there is a
way to get the config's from 300 to 100(only these). I
think there are many dependacies will be impacted.

Please advice. Tank you.

thnaks,
Steve Johnson

=====