Work Item Attachments

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Fri Nov 14 13:35:39 EST 2003

I don't usually advocate this as it kinda goes against the whole OO =
thing...

But you could just create two sub-types (only one delegated). One =
subtype
has EDIT as the default method and the other has DISPLAY as the default
method. Then you can just bind in the appropriate one into the relevant
task.=20

Alon Raskin
3i-consulting Group
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com