Workflow data tables

Shayam Agrawal shayamagrawal at lycos.com
Wed Nov 12 01:01:48 EST 2003

Hi All,
Good day to all,

Can somebody please let me know in which tables the work flow data is stored with respect to work item details and elapsed time etc as can be seen using transaction SWI1.
We need to develop a custom drill down report which will have information on 3 workflows running in parrellel for one product.

Also please let us know if there is any transaction which can be used to navigate from one workflow to another workflow.
The txn SWI1 is a good report as per client needs but the navigation from one workflow to another is not satisfactory.

Thanks and regards
Shayam Agrawal