Outlook workflow integration

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 11 02:54:36 EST 2003

Richard,
Changes are being made to the email notification program RSWUWFML to help provide
something similar.
In the meantime, RSWUWFML lets you notify the users that they need to go look in their
workflow inbox and you can provide a link as a hyperlink (if you have a web-based workflow inbox such
as the Universal WorkList) or an SAP shortcut icon to encourage them to act.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book