De-activating workflows in runtime environment

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Mon Nov 10 19:36:09 EST 2003

Hi workflow experts -=20

Is there a transaction where a user can activate / de-activate a =
workflow event linkage in a production environment?  My issue comes from =
the fact that several of our workflows are based upon master data =
creation - and we don't want the workflows to trigger for the conversion =
loads during cutover.  We can always send up transports to de-activate =
the workflows, perform the load, and then send up another transport to =
re-activate the workflow - but it seems like an awful lot of =
transporting.  And we can't just not setup the workflow runtime system =
due to the fact that workflows will need to be running for other modules =
at that time.

If anybody has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!
Abby=20

Abby Dywan