Temporary exception & SWWERRE

Subra Arya subra_sap at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 11:18:12 EST 2003

Hello

I have developed a method with temporary exceptions
and scheduled the workflow job(SWWERRE) for
re-executing errored workflows to run every 3
minutes.During my test , I locked the documents and
made the workflow to fail raising exceptions ,but for
some reason these workflows are not getting
re-executed by the scheduled jobs.

Currently I am calling 'Exit return' macro as..
exit_return 9001 sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.

Do I need to do anything in addition to this to
classify the exception as temporary exception..

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks