Multiple WI + Unable to find data in table SWWEI

GOURLET Gilles gilles.gourlet at airbus.com
Mon Nov 10 11:05:26 EST 2003

Hi all,
I am facing a very odd behaviour when running the standard WF : "PM
Notifications" and "PM Terminate  tasks" : the most impressive one is one
same WI that appear several times in the user SAP office mailbox.
In my case, the user (the actionee) receives 4 times a WI and when he
terminates one of the list, two WI disappear ... the two remaining point on
the same object that is then closed.

>From my point of view the cause is one of the following but I can't tell
which one :
* Several WF are launched.
I checked with txn SWETYPV (event-object type linkages) but only one WF is
due to be launched with QMSM.created is raised.
In addition, I performed a event simulation (txn SWU0) to be sure that only
one task is due to be launched : that is the case for QMSM.created is
raised.

* Trouble with agent assignment that might cause generation of multiple WI.
I checked with txn SWDD (WF builder) : the WI should only address the role
'PM_TASK_ROLE'.

When I take a look a the workflow protocole (with technical data : txn SBWP)
, I can notice some red lights in front of the technical action "Expected
Event Received". The detail of such a error explains "Work item xxxxx :
unable to read data of E type (table SWWEI).
Do you think these errors are related to my multiple WI issue and what does
that mean ?
Thanks in advance,
Gilles.