info message for "unread" workitem during logon

deidre_logan@goodyear.com deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Mon Nov 10 09:35:48 EST 2003

hello all,

There is a logon Function Exit that could be used to query a users
workitems to see if they have anything new.

The Enhancement is found in transaction SMOD with the name of SUSR0001 -
User exit after logon to SAP.

The enhancement has a function module that has a ZXUSRU01 include that you
can put custom code in.

I hope this helps.

dede

                      "Kouw, FA - SPLTX"
                      <fa.kouw at td.klm.com         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      >                           cc:      (bcc: Deidre Logan/NA/GDYR)
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Re: info message for "unread" workitem during logon
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      11/10/03 08:09 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Michale,

If you find out how this can be done please let us know!

Regards,

Fred Kouw

"Becker, Stephan" wrote:

> Michael, have a look at the archives, there is a solution around for
this.

> Regards,
> Stephan

Work
> items....right?
> Michael

> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by
KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.

This outbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by