SWC_GET_MANAGER' function module

Weaver, Karen Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com
Fri Nov 7 14:28:27 EST 2003

If you are using an attribute called lastchangedby based on an object called
usr01, then you are missing the object references.  For attributes based on
an object, you have to start by getting the object and then the attribute
from that object.  If that attribute is another object, then the process
goes on again by getting that object and then the next attribute.

Try the following:

 DATA:  v_obj_usr01 TYPE swc_object,
        namewithleadingus like wfsyst-agent.

* Get the usr01 object
  swc_get_property self 'lastchangedby' v_obj_usr01.
  SWC_GET_PROPERTY v_obj_usr01 'Namewithleadingus' namewithleadingus.
* At this point namewithleadingus should contain a value like 'USSMITH'

swc_container my_container.
swc_set_element my_container 'org_object' namewithleadingus.
call function 'SWX_GET_MANAGER'.

If this doesn't work, then tell what your object is.  Note that v_obj_usr01
is a variable.  Change it to what you want to in all places.

Karen