Assigning Standard Task to Binding

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Nov 7 09:26:46 EST 2003

Hi,

I use method GETLISTANDDISPATCH - WF_TASK. For 'task ID' I use a container element 'Task_ID' of the following
definition:

   * table SWWWIHEAD, field WI_RH_TASK

I fill the task container element in the binding from the workflow to the task with the following hard coded
value: TS90000060. Next I bind the 'Task_ID' to the method container elements 'Task_Id' and 'Act_Org_Obj'. Hope
this helps.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Adnan Alawi wrote:

> Yes Paul , I used the Wizard and it is doing the binding to me.
> I am wondering how can be done manually ?
>
> I have tried to do it manually but never managed..
>
> Regards
> Adnan
>
> >From: Paul Batey <Paul.Batey at intelligroup.com.au>
> >To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> >Subject: Re: Assigning Standard Task to Binding
> >Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:51:15 +1100
> >
> >Try using the "Include choose agent" wizard to do the binding for you.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Paul

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.