[Fwd: AW: Forwarding doesn't work: 'No valid agent found for search str ing US <userID>']

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Nov 7 09:11:33 EST 2003

Hi,

Addition to my previous posting: it's possible to forward the work item
to another position, but not directly to one of the possible agents (=
users). I assigned 2 jobs to the task as possible agents. This way the
positions the jobs are assigned to and the users  that are assigned to
the positions should be selectable as possible users to forward the work
item to (which is possible on acceptance).

Regards,

Fred Kouw

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.

This outbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl