AW: Forwarding doesn't work: 'No valid agent found for search str ing US <userID>'

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Nov 7 08:15:46 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm sure the agent I choose when forwarding is a possible agent, because I select the button 'Possible agents' to select an agent (I also chekced the possible agent assignment for the task and all seems OK). Also, the task is classified as 'General forwarding not allowed'.

Yes, I executed 'SWU_OBUF' for refreshing workflow buffers AND did a refresh index for the task (maintain agent assignment), both on acceptance and production. It works on acceptance, but not on production. Heinz suggested me to take a look at the authorizations. I's not possible to execute SU53 directly after the error message is
displayed, so I'm still struggling a bit.

In the meantime if you or other people have other suggestions: all help is welcome.  If I find a solution  then I'll post it here.

Regards,

Fred Kouw