Workflow Book

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Nov 6 02:32:13 EST 2003

Thanks Paul - and Liz the book was based on version 6.10 (the latest version at the time) but
with notes about 6.20 (the release under 4.7).
However 98% of it is relevant to 4.6B/C systems and about 95% to earlier releases.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book