SWEHR3 Function

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Nov 6 02:27:51 EST 2003

Hi Paul,
Using a tool for a purpose for which it was clearly never intended is always extremely risky.
Doubt the LUWs will work out for this - and there is a risk that if something goes wrong you could damage
the original HR operation - e.g. end up with inconsistent records.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book