program RSWUWFML does nothing

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Nov 4 11:14:12 EST 2003

Make sure the user has the address type 'Internet Mail'  This needs to be in the Comm. Type field in SU01 as it seems to take precedence over the forwarding details.

Also, make sure there are new work items to execute created since the last time the job run.  Have a look at the main OSS note (131795?) for details on the job suffix.

Hope this helps,

Mark

SAP UK