Assigning Standard Task to Binding

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Mon Nov 3 03:53:02 EST 2003

Hi,

I use WF_TASK.GETLISTANDDISPATCH in one of my workflows. The following binding is used, hope this helps you out:

Workflow --> Task

Expression 'TS90000001' (fixed value)  --> Container element 'Task ID' (SWWIHEAD.WI_RH_TASK)

Task --> Method

Expression 'SAP_TAGT' (fixed value) --> Container element 'Evaluation path'
Expression '&TASK_ID&' --> Container element 'Act_Org_Obj'
Expression '&TASK_ID&' --> Container element 'Task_Id'

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Adnan Alawi wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>     How can I assign a Standard Task to WI_Object_Id in binding ?
> I am using WF_TASK.ALLAGENTSOFTASKGETANDDISPATCH where
> I need to do assing Task Type and Task ID to the Object_Id.
>
> Regards
> Adnan

> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.