Rejected documents

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed May 28 21:22:08 EDT 2003

We are on version 4.6C and have just recently applied some hot packs.  I
think there was something in the hot packs causing this problem but I'm not
sure.  Our technical workflow expert is out of town and I really need some
assistance.

A user creates a parked FI document.  It routes to their approver and then
to the appropriate work center (i.e. Accounts Payable).  An approver or work
center has the option to reject the document.  By doing this, the document
routes back to the creator for corrections.  Once the creator completes the
document from within their workflow inbox, it should route back through the
approval process.  For some reason, documents refused by the departmental
approver do not go back to the approver for release.  Also, if a document is
refused by Accounts Payable (the final step before posting), the creator
completes the document and the document posts without going through any
additional approvals.

Monique Stephens
SAP Analyst
Baylor College of Medicine