Role - Cost Center Manager

Branco Marcina Branco_Marcina at national.com.au
Wed May 28 21:11:53 EDT 2003

Heinz,
Evaluation path B250 is good, or CC_RESP will look at the 250 relations=
hip
as well as the 011 relationship (it will get the chief position of the =
org
unit that the 011 relationship points to).

Regards,
Branco Marcina

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 29/05/2003
11:07:42

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>