Role - Cost Center Manager

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Tue May 27 12:10:18 EDT 2003

Hi Heinz and Jocelyn, thank for your replies.

We're currently not using the SAP responsibilities functionality but =
are
interested in the concept. We have a number of specific/custom =
scenarios
where we need to find the responsible person(s). Currently were using
various home grown methods that work but there is an
administration/maintenance issue with each one. What I like about the
responsibilities concept is that it centralizes everything around the
corporate organization structure.

I would be interested in getting some information about the setup and =
usage
of the responsibilities functionality. How and who sets up/manages this
information on the PD side, what type of issues have you encountered in
rolling out this functionality, what is the best practice?... etc.....  =

Regards,
Jerry