Publishing event when error log is written

Soden, John John.Soden at newmont.com.au
Mon May 26 22:19:04 EDT 2003

Hi Cristiana

You can actually configure the BP messages to be sent via email to the
responsible person for the project via 'SPRO > Investment Management >
Projects as investment measures > Planning and budgeting > Define toleran=
ce
limits for availability control' setting the 'Availability control action=
2 (Warning with MAIL to person responsible)

Cheers john