Release status of tasks

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Fri May 23 05:58:56 EDT 2003

Let's put it this way:

1. Status matters. You cannot argue with the system ... -- it knows better!
2. It definitely helps to have the status matching the REAL object lifecycle
stage.
3. If in some cases SAP is not tidy enough -- it does not mean you have to
follow the bad practice.

Kind regards,
Tomasz
(who is also SAP and tries to be tidy)