business object problem

Patrick Weinert patrick at acb-asia.com
Wed May 21 21:13:11 EDT 2003

Hi all.

I need to execute a BI in a workflow. I created it with the BI recorder and created a function module out of it. This function module is now a method in a business object. Everything seems to be correct. I can test the recording successfully.
The function module works fine. But when I test the method there are  problems occuring. In test mode it is not possible to enter data for all structures of the interface because they are not visible. And when I execute the WF I can't execute the BI because of several error messages of the transaction.

I have a similar problem when starting this WF via function module. I can't pass data to some of the structures because they are not accessible.

Did one of you encounter a similar problem? I hope you can help me again.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Patrick Weinert

ACB Asia Co., Ltd.