AW: Getting the WF Instance number inside a Send Mail task

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed May 21 02:30:49 EDT 2003

Hi rick,

if it is not a Sub-WF you should have the WF-Id at Task-Level in
&_WORKITEM.WORKITEMFATHER& I think.

On the other hand I like Werners solution because it works alos if you =
have
SubWF's.

HTP.

regards=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Rick Sample [mailto:Rick.Sample at gbe.com]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 20. Mai 2003 23:20
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Getting the WF Instance number inside a Send Mail task

I am sending a message in a Send Mail task.
I want to refer to the WF ID but don't remember the syntax!
I want to refer to the WF instance number not the Task number. Tired
&_WORKITEM& but no go.
Could someone please remind me...

Thanks!