Role - Cost Center Manager

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Tue May 20 12:05:42 EDT 2003

Hi, I would like to know whether SAP provides a standard role to find a cost
center manager via a personal number or user id?

I tried using role 3100013 but I couldn't get it return anything. Could this
mean that this particular functionality is not active at our site? I used a
number of different methods to test this role but they all came back with
the same results.

I also coded a custom program that called RH_GET ACTORS with the mentioned
role and required input parameters but that didn't work.

Has anyone written similar custom roles or can anyone provide any hints?

Regards,
Jerry Martinek