Object-Interface Internet/VB

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Tue May 20 10:16:57 EDT 2003

Prasad,

Something Extraordinary? ... Huh, how about proposing a scenario that =
would
really bring some business benefit? :-)

If you fancy technical topics, a Web interface is nice enough if you =
wish.
But it will get really interesting when you show that you really =
understand
the reason for the whole project -- that instead of seeing the =
individual
trees you also see the forest. After all fancy technical tricks most =
often
get implemented if someone's ready to pay for them -- i.e. if that =
someone
can expect some benefit out of it.

Kind regards,
Tomasz
(with a somewhat academic background as well)