Event Receiver = SUBSCRIBE

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon May 19 15:16:40 EDT 2003

Hi Carolyn,
Yes it does have a specific link to events.

What the GOS > Subscribe function does is add a triggering event linkage
- you can see this in transaction SWETYPV after you have subscribed.

The user themself needs to do the GOS > Subscribe and then they will be
linked to the subscription.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)