Execution of Multiple Work Items Simultaneously

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed May 14 06:31:19 EDT 2003

The multiple execution feature is supported in basis release 6.10 or 6.20 - I remember seeing something about it in the virtual classrooms which you can see in the workflow area of service.sap.com

There is some sample code in the new version of the FORMABSENC object - (not sure if this code is backwards portable).

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Mark