Delegating a standard SAP business object child to its parent

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Tue May 13 17:47:41 EDT 2003

Hi fellow workflow users -

I am looking to complete the a service notification attached to a =
service order business object.  The service order business object has =
the service notification as an attribute.  However, the business object =
that serves as an attribute (bus2038) doesn't contain the method to =
complete the service notification.  However, a child of the business =
object (BUS2038a) does contain this logic.  I'd really like to be able =
to use this business object / method instead of having to code my own.

Does anybody know of any reason why I couldn't delegate the standard SAP =
business object child to its parent in order to take advantage of this =
functionality within the service order?  I've never tried it before and =
I thought I should see if anyone had any serious warnings first...

Any advice would be appreciated - thanks!
Abby   :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting
adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com