Workflow to ABAP problem

Weaver, Karen Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com
Tue May 13 15:56:20 EDT 2003

To add to the following note.  Check your bindings.  With the following
example, you should be binding the companycode, documentnumber, and
fiscalyear from the workflow container to the task container to the =
method
container.

The other ways to call an ABAP program is by a call transaction or =
through a
function module.  With a call transaction, code like the following =
example:

 SET PARAMETER ID 'ANR' FIELD OBJECT-KEY-NUMBER.
 CALL TRANSACTION 'CO11' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lola Oluwa [mailto:Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 7:07 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Workflow to ABAP problem

Hi,
There are several ways of passing data when calling an ABAP program, =
how
you do this in your case depends on how you are calling the program.

Example: If program has selection screen with input parameters, your =
code
could look like this within your method:

      DATA:
      companycode         LIKE bkpf-bukrs,
      documentnumber   LIKE bkpf-belnr,
      fiscalyear                  LIKE bkpf-gjahr,
      approveraction       LIKE z_appr-appr_action.

swc_get_element container 'CompanyCode' companycode.
  swc_get_element container 'DocumentNumber' documentnumber.
  swc_get_element container 'FiscalYear' fiscalyear.

* Authority check

      SUBMIT z_wf_approval2 AND RETURN
              WITH docnum EQ documentnumber
              WITH fiscyr       EQ fiscalyear
              WITH sccode  EQ companycode.

Hope this helps if I have interpreted your question correctlly.

Regards,
Lola.

=20

                      "<Philip> <Ring>"

                      Sent by: SAP                To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU

                      Workflow                    cc:      (bcc: Lola
Oluwa/Outokumpuext)                                                =20
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV         Subject: Workflow to =
ABAP
problem                                                      =20
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

=20

=20

                      13.05.2003 14:01

                      Please respond to

                      "SAP Workflow

                      Users' Group"

=20

=20

Hello everybody!

We have a problem with our Workflow Rel. 4.6C.

We have a Workflow step, which calls a SAP ABAP program.
That part works!

Our problem:
The container elements of the Workflow are not handed
over to the ABAP.
Or: How will the container elements handed over into
the parameters of the ABAP?

Thank for all the Help!

Philip
BGT OI team

<g: Wir haben ein Problem bei unserem Workflow Rel. 4.6C. Wir haben =
einen
Workflow Schritt, der ein SAP-ABAP-Programm aufruft. Das funktioniert.
Unser Problem:Die Containerelemente vom Workflow werden nicht an den =
ABAP
=FCbergeben. Oder: Wie werden die Containewrelemente in die Parameter =
vom
ABAP =FCbergeben?>