Outlook integration with Citrix terminal server

Ramkumar, Govindasamy ramkumarg at m1.com.sg
Tue May 13 05:28:21 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am also looking at the Exchange server integration with Citrix.

By using Exchange connector,  is it possible to execute the workitems
directly from outlook say,  decision making from outlook itself? without
logging into R/3.

Does the outlook inbox synchronise with SAP Office inbox,  I mean when the
work item is executed from either side, will it be cleared from both sides?

Thanks & Regards
Ramkumar G.